The area around the Preserve has become known as "The Land of the Waterfalls" as it has more waterfalls per square mile than anywhere else in North America. However, only a select few of these waterfalls are available to be owned privately, and even fewer, if any, can surpass the spectacular beauty of Indian Falls.
Quick Property Details:
- 68 +/- Acres
- 100′ Private Mountain Waterfall
- Potential Investment Opportunity
- 1/2 Mile Creek Frontage
- 16 Developable Lots, Plus 7+ Acre Waterfall Lot
- Hwy 64 Across from Burlingame in Sapphire, NC
This incredibly unique lot is naturally divided from the rest of the Preserve by a steep cliff line, with Indian Falls abutting to the East. Its fairly gentle slope and long driveway which parallels the creek make this an ideal place for serene privacy.
This property has a convenient entrance on Hwy 64 with quick access to the Cashiers, Sapphire, Highlands, and Lake Toxaway areas of North Carolina. Convenient access to the surrounding area would be a critical component of any potential development, something which so many other properties lack.
The water flow for Indian Falls begins over 300′ above with two natural springs coming together from Preserve at Rock Creek. When the streams meet above the rock face, they cascade over the edge dropping straight down 100 feet forming Indian Falls.
The Indian Falls property is suited for anyone that appreciates sheer beauty. Tim’s vision for the perfect buyer of Indian Falls includes:
- Someone looking for a perfect private mountain estate, with a one half mile driveway providing separation and seclusion from Hwy 64.
- An unbelievable development opportunity, with sixteen lots, ten along the creek and the other six nestled in the woods. Leaving the back seven acres in a potential conservation easement protecting the private mountain waterfall – the crown jewel of the property.
- Indian Falls’ uniqueness also lends itself to be developed with a theme for healing. It could be a destination for medicinal, mind/body, Health and Spa retreat.
Indian Falls has no equivalent. It took millions of years to create the formation of these falls and you will not find anything like it. It has been a hidden gem that is ready to be discovered. If you are ready to find out more about Indian Falls, then take the opportunity to contact Tim Bright directly.